Stone Circle Well now I know that I'm the fuel and she's the spark.
you are loved, you are loved more than you know
354 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
She charted an ambling path through the forest, her pursuit, for once, of nothing in particular. A fresh layer of snow had fallen overnight, and fell from the heavens still, and Nanook had abandoned herself to the wonderful crunch of the ground beneath her feet. She had nearly reached Stone Circle when she took a sudden turn and rounded back to follow a new, untrodden course, and lost herself in the myriad of white, until she felt the mysterious sense of another, and she turned her head to see him through the trees.

A coy smile played on her lips, noting his concentration, and the way his nose hovered along the ground. Had he noticed her? The sylph pretended not, and she stole forward in a quiet arch, careful with each step to make as little sound as possible.

There was nothing better than a snow tackle, if only she could sneak up behind him. And if he saw her? She had enough wiles up her sleeve to deal with that ;)
with every heartbeat I have left
I will defend your every breath, I promise
I'll do better
Messages In This Thread
RE: Well now I know that I'm the fuel and she's the spark. - by Nanook - January 03, 2020, 06:21 PM