Emberwood If text kisses were real kisses, the world would be an orgy
the phoenix prince
64 Posts
Ooc — Etkri
[Image: banner_by_etkri-dc1tt1y.jpg]

"Ah yeah, tha' was a while 'go, heh," An awkward shrug at the reminder, knowing that he should have been here for Ibis during those formative times. And where had he gone? On a fruitless, aimless mission fueled by nothing other than folly. "I done gone out fer a li'l 'mission' I guess, jus' came back in las' week 'r so." Felt like so much longer, to be honest.

How time stood still when ambitions fell stagnant, waiting.

"I'ma Kukulkan, come from th' far southa here. Can't say I'ma big fan 'f this fuckin' snow an' shit, don't know how y'all tolerate these winters." Dramatically lifting his forepaw, as though he'd stepped in something foul, the Ovate grumbled jokingly under his breath as he shook it and set it back down. "Much more partial t'the swamps an' jungles, where yer main worries are fuckin' gators or brushin' up against th'wrong plant er something." At least down to the south, the standard clime did not kill you, only the beasts that dwelt within.

Tilting his head to the side, curiosity his curse, he'd chime "Ever been anywhere else, away from 'ere?"
Expansion was key to learning, and learning was key to growth, to strength, to power. And there was so much K wanted to learn.

@Pygmalion

[Image: murdermuffin666_by_etkri-dc1wf3p.png]
Messages In This Thread
RE: If text kisses were real kisses, the world would be an orgy - by Kukulkan - January 06, 2020, 10:45 PM