Mount Apikuni what you know about that? [m]
759 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Ambassador
Ranger
it's sex time. no ready if no comfy.

bhediya relished in kay's touch. his breath was primal, hot; it felt as though she might melt with each exhale. and when he touched her, oh— she nearly collapsed beneath the weight of her desire, knees buckling as she struggled to remain upright. to brace herself, she widened her legs, planting them on either side for added balance without thinking about what such a maneuver might do to her companion.

the unsureity was clear in his voice. the sylph turned back to face him, finding herself entranced by his timid aura. seeing him cower, even if only for a moment was enough to drive her to near insanity. do you want me to say it? she asked, her tone clear and hopeful. without waiting to kay to reply, she spun once more to draw closer to his ear. i want you to touch me, she whispered, to please me. let me please you.

he could have very well taken her there; bhediya would not have argued. no, she whined, please, hurt me. kukulkan seemed to be refusing to take initiative, so she decided to do it for him. using her size to her advantage, our nymphette circled to his side and pushed herself as far beneath him as she could, using her mouth to hit his sweet spot.

Messages In This Thread
what you know about that? [m] - by Bhediya - January 03, 2020, 11:33 PM
RE: what you know about that? - by Kukulkan - January 04, 2020, 12:20 AM
RE: what you know about that? - by Bhediya - January 04, 2020, 12:39 AM
RE: what you know about that? - by Kukulkan - January 04, 2020, 01:22 AM
RE: what you know about that? - by Bhediya - January 04, 2020, 01:40 AM
RE: what you know about that? - by Kukulkan - January 04, 2020, 02:22 AM
RE: what you know about that? - by Bhediya - January 04, 2020, 02:35 AM
RE: what you know about that? - by Kukulkan - January 04, 2020, 03:07 AM
RE: what you know about that? - by Bhediya - January 04, 2020, 03:26 AM
RE: what you know about that? [m] - by Kukulkan - January 04, 2020, 04:00 AM
RE: what you know about that? [m] - by Bhediya - January 04, 2020, 04:16 AM