Haunted Wood Scars
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
All Welcome 
@Memory

Her wounds from the rank challenge have healed and serem was now seeking herbs to stop the pain in stomach. She had thrown up the other day and she could tell now that something had come from her and vengeance's coupling, the hairs on her stomach had began to grow thinner.

She knew there was a new member and the General was keen to seek him out.
”Common” "Spanish"
Seelie Court
Banned
272 Posts
Ooc — Tori
After his exchange with Valour, Memory was under no delusions that any other exchanges with pack members would go as smoothly. He was aware the type of pack this was, despite the military esque titles. 

He slipped into old habits, going on a patrol of sorts after parting ways with his new student, not dating to mark yet but doing it moreso to give some sign of presence and intent to whatever other pack members may be around, and to explore the boundaries and limmits of the territory, as well as a potential training ring. 

He had gotten quite deep into the territory within a few hours, when he suddenly stopped. The pit, lined with sharp rocks and littered with bones and old bloodstains, loomed before him. Memories of Nix, of the evils he had been forced to do, of the torture pits, flooded back, and He growled, staring solemnly down at the thing. "Did you mean to make me a monster, old man?" He growled softly to the wind. Suddenly a rather poingiant memory rose to the front- a golden furred yearling with kind eyes and a sad smile, his fur still matted from their coupling, cowering under Nix's towering presence. That soft voice, telling him it was ok, he could do it, he wasn't afraid. The Yelp and the taste of his lovers blood. 

He shook himself violently to clear away the hauntings of his past. Nix was gone, and so obviously was Cole. He lifted a paw to push forward when he sensed the presence of another.
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
As she continued further she heard only breiftly of whatever the man said and it puzzled her but Serem would not irritate the man by poking and prodding into his past despite her curiosity. She didn't say a word but gave a small flick of her tail to acknowledge his presence.

The dark woman looked on and noticed the scar that he had and she wondered if maybe they finally accepted someone who was fitting for the pack. She was rather tired of the wolves who were cowards but only time would tell as she walked up to him. "We haven't met; I am serem and you are?"
”Common” "Spanish"
Seelie Court
Banned
272 Posts
Ooc — Tori
He turned, fixing his eyes on the Female. She was pretty, her hips beginning to tuck in in preparation for the swell of new life within. She was also a good deal taller than him. 
She introduced herself, and he inclined his head in greeting. He would keep his manners for now. At least this didn't seem to be a pack of absolute savages. "Name's Memory. I'm apparently Valour's new teacher."
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
His name was peculiar but not the worse she's heard. He said he was valours new teacher and she chuckled softly. "Perhaps you could teach that boy some sens we couldn't. He's very headstrong." She said simply. "What made you want to join?"
”Common” "Spanish"
Seelie Court
Banned
272 Posts
Ooc — Tori
He frowned at the Fae's light-hearted tease. "I don't think he's lacking all that much sense. He's a good kid- has potential. Hell of a fighter." He leveled his gaze at her, muscles tense in anticipation of her reaction. It was not lost on him he was a newcomer here, and a contrary opinion may not be well received. Still, he had vowed his alliegance to Valour, and that meant defending him- even from his own pack. "He's A kid. He's gotta learn. He'll grow." His tone said that was his final word on the point. When she changed the subject he relaxed a bit. Still he didn't entirely trust the Fae. To be fair he didn't entirely trust anyone. "I follow the scent of blood. Met a fae on the ridge who smelled interesting. Smelled like home." 
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
Perhaps he had learned recently and that was good. "I have no doubt he has potential." She wanted to make that clear quick. "You will find that many of the members smell of blood. Whether it's their own or the blood of others I know not. " That was for him to decipher if he wished. "What can you do? Your skill?"
”Common” "Spanish"
Seelie Court
Banned
272 Posts
Ooc — Tori
He relaxed a bit as she clarified she was no threat. At her mention of blood scent he shrugged. "I don't expect anyone to smell of herbs and flowers in these woods. I'm used to it." The next inquiry caused him to raise his head, exposing the recent wound from Valour and his assortment of various scars. "To put it simply? I kill things. Although I'm more of a jack of all trades. I was trained to run as Alpha at one time." 
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She knew that she did not smell the way he described, she knew it was a hint of blood and herbs but certainly not flowery. "Anyone can kill things." She said simply only making a slight observation at that fact. What he said last intrigued her and her ears pricked up with interest. "What changed?" She was curious why he didn't stay with the pack .
”Common” "Spanish"
Seelie Court
Banned
272 Posts
Ooc — Tori
At her observation he nodded. "True. But not anyone can take a leadership role while doing so, and not anyone can kill quickly and efficiently."  He had some matter of pride in his capabilities, continuously training and honing himself. At one point he considered sharpening his claws on a bit of sandstone but quickly decided it was too much effort when he unintentionally filed to the quick. At her next inquiry he paused. His past was heavy. It was also HIS. And he had not been in this pack long enough to decide whether it would be well received. "Moral Disagreement with the existing Alpha." He finally grunted stiffly.
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
The female listened on to what he stated and he seemed a little agitated with her question, so the dark woman would not pry this time and would leave it alone. "If you have any questions, wish to spar, or need medical attention feel free to seek me out." She would let this man be for now and if he had nothing else to say she would take her leave.
”Common” "Spanish"
Seelie Court
Banned
272 Posts
Ooc — Tori
He was about to thank her when Vanity's Call rang out. 
"Seems we both are needed. Or at least, I am." He gave a grunt of acknowledgement and headed the direction the call has come from.
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She too heard the masked females call but she believed to know what it was about so she simply retired to her den to rest.
”Common” "Spanish"