Sun Mote Copse Southern motherfuckin' Democratic-Republicans!
Kvarsheim
NPC
614 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Away
Fig was unaware of how much time Nellie spent with his father, which I would say was fortunate but for the fact that I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have realized why it was weird anyway. For his own part, he spent much of his time on his own and, as such, he really didn't have any adventures to speak of. He never really had. Even at the Grove, his entire world had been Fennec, Towhee and Phox. Maybe Dingo for a time, but really, that was all his world was. Even with the Frosthawks, his world had revolved around only a few. Perhaps that was why he felt so out of place at the Copse where everyone seemed to know and love everyone else, and there were so many about.

In any event, he felt slightly envious as Nellie briefly told of her misadventures and spoke of Maia, who had apparently witnessed it. Nellie was part of this family in a way he didn't really feel like he was. Still, he gave her a smiling frown and a cant of his head, setting aside his feelings of displacement and loneliness. "You fell off a hill?" he repeated, a question in his voice. He paused then before adding, "How can you fall off of a hill? Maybe down a hill, but... You fell off of one?" His lips quirked in a hopeful but uncertain way that she might not be offended by his teasing.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.
Fenn is welcome at all times and will in fact make me sad if she doesn't show up.
Messages In This Thread
Southern motherfuckin' Democratic-Republicans! - by Nellie - January 27, 2020, 05:45 PM
RE: Southern motherfuckin' Democratic-Republicans! - by Figment - January 30, 2020, 08:27 PM