Sun Mote Copse Southern motherfuckin' Democratic-Republicans!
Kvarsheim
NPC
614 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Away
"Not too far," Fig answered, smiling. He was happy that she was willing to go in spite of her fear. He hadn't realized how much he wanted to show it to her until the moment she'd agreed. "It's along the edge of the territory, where the cliffs are on the mountainside. I'll show you."

He gestured with his muzzle before setting off with another wag of his tail. I've decided it was about a twenty minute jog, which I've decided is not very long for wolves. They couldn't talk much, but it was fun racing through the trees together still. I decided that too.

Anyway, they eventually arrived. Fig was breathless and panting, but still smiling as he turned to look back at Nellie. "Well... the good news is... this won't involve any climbing," he commented between heavy breaths. He looked back along the face of the wall, taking a few deep breaths to steady himself before he trotted ahead another few paces. They eventually came across an outcropping surrounded by trees, which Fig hopped over and around until he stopped at a dark crevice in the rock, just wide enough and tall enough for a wolf to pass through.

Fig smiled and looked back at Nellie. "Okay, I know it looks small and dark and awful and probably all the things that freak you out," he said, "But it's only like that for a minute before we get through to the cave." He paused, studying her face for a second before he asked, "You in still? It's okay if not, but I think you'll like it and you're gonna make it just fine. Trust me."
I did a bit of PP, so if any of this is not okay, just slap me and I'll fix it!
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.
Fenn is welcome at all times and will in fact make me sad if she doesn't show up.
Messages In This Thread
Southern motherfuckin' Democratic-Republicans! - by Nellie - January 27, 2020, 05:45 PM
RE: Southern motherfuckin' Democratic-Republicans! - by Figment - February 28, 2020, 06:27 PM