Moonsong Glacier You're living in the age of the refugee, my friend.
390 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Tracker
Ranger
Chest puffed, head held high, Belharra switched gears on Vallkyrie by portraying a high born woman, spoken properly and with an air of honor and royalty about her. Kyr giggles, yet in all honesty it is nothing she is not incredibly familiar with. Vallkyrie was such a woman.The Archer family was such a family, born and raised honest, strong willed, dominant and proud, perhaps even arrogant in their nature. After all, they did truly believe that the first Archer was created by the Gods, brought down in a streak of lightning. It was something which Vallkyrie didnt think she would find herself mentioning to the woman before her. For although Kyr believed in it all, she did not preach, especially to one that would likely laugh and mock. Or so, the black woman could only be left to assume. 

Act fallen, Vallkyrie flips back onto her snowed stomach against the ice of the glacier. She smirks, words of the bog-rat listened with perked ears to the crusty fish. She did, of course, smell much of the coast where she had spent time at the Bay just north of here. Ears perked to attention, icy eyes fixed, tail sliding back and forth behind her, she listens to the woman as she sings and clicks her dull nails on the ice bed. 

The story of the rat and fish unfolded, the rat defeating the fish which had made fun of her. Of course, in this scenario it was Vallkyrie which was "ripped up and poor for show" but it was an analogy which only caused a laughter from the stripped wolf. Bravo! She boasts to the woman with a howl out as she scrabbles into a sitting position on long limbs. Ole Belharry impresses again! A playful tone, she shakes her snow touched coat and her skull tilts to the side questioningly. A bard if I'd ever seen one. You just came up with all that out of no where?
Messages In This Thread
RE: You're living in the age of the refugee, my friend. - by Vallkyrie - February 03, 2020, 01:23 PM