Moonsong Glacier You're living in the age of the refugee, my friend.
390 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Tracker
Ranger
That grin quickly got ripped from her face at Vallkyrie's suggestion of checking out the forming group of wolves in the forest. She didnt care for them, one in particular it seemed and pledged it would be a waste of Kyr's time. Be that as it may it was worth the shot in Kyr's eyes, who although was not desperate (if she was she would have gone to the first one she scented) for a pack, did so want to be within one again. Besides, just because they didn't fancy Belharra didn't mean they wouldn't fancy her. 

Awwwwww....! Cooed from the lips of Vallkyrie. Didnt think you thought so highly of me. She spoke, lifting a paw to curl at her chest and she batted her eyes a moment. Besides, wouldn't it be good to have someone on the inside? You might be the great survivalist, but I do wonders in pack life. I can whip em into shape. Maybe even you'd stick with us then... Not only be useful to a new establishing pack, but grow up to be a wolf revered and remembered, accomplished as those before her and all that.
Messages In This Thread
RE: You're living in the age of the refugee, my friend. - by Vallkyrie - February 12, 2020, 05:13 PM