Hoshor Plains Challenge what the future holds
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
It seemed the other woman had at least a basic knowledge of healing, which was of great interest and relief to the medic. She smiled and nodded when Peony asked about her feelings towards gathering plants. I am Kaistleoki's medic, she answered. It was an honor to call herself that and a responsibility she didn't take lightly. In fact, it often kept her up at night. So to have someone that might be able to help was like a gift from the universe. I collect all of my own plants and store them in a cache, although my supplies has suffered after all the quakes and throughout the winter, she continued. then she paused and smiled again before adding: I would love to have a fellow medic, though. Is that something that you do as well? Maybe she was more interested in the plant side of things. Some wolves were, and honestly, that would be just as helpful. She would need all the help she could get replenishing her herb supply come spring. Speedy loved plants, as well, but healing was her true passion.
Messages In This Thread
Challenge what the future holds - by Speedy - February 21, 2020, 01:38 PM
RE: Challenge what the future holds - by Peony - February 21, 2020, 09:19 PM
RE: Challenge what the future holds - by Speedy - March 09, 2020, 06:10 PM
RE: Challenge what the future holds - by Peony - March 11, 2020, 11:03 AM
RE: Challenge what the future holds - by Speedy - March 24, 2020, 01:15 PM
RE: Challenge what the future holds - by Peony - March 25, 2020, 11:37 PM
RE: Challenge what the future holds - by Speedy - April 03, 2020, 02:23 PM
RE: Challenge what the future holds - by Peony - April 05, 2020, 08:17 PM
RE: Challenge what the future holds - by Speedy - April 10, 2020, 08:19 PM