Ravensblood Forest all i need to know is where to start
Babe, there's something wretched about this
477 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Away
There was no reason for him to be wandering away from Rusalka's borders other than to take a short rest from guarding it and stretch his legs before he went mad. The forest of bleeding trees was an odd choice, he was already aware of how much he hated these woods and yet more than once he found himself giving this place one more chance to do more than annoy him by sticking to his fur and being a pain in the ass to clean. 

But something else caught his attention in these woods. A dark, lanky, inky blot was within his vecinity. A stark constrast to the alabaster knight who stalked the same woods and kept his own golden hue on the younger male with whom he faced off with. A strange decision was made by the dark one to try and lick the sap of the bleeding trees and Rosencrantz stood to watch him silently, observing and studying what his reaction may be after tasting the odd liquid.
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
all i need to know is where to start - by Astaroth - February 24, 2020, 12:04 AM
RE: all i need to know is where to start - by Rosencrantz - February 24, 2020, 10:30 AM
RE: all i need to know is where to start - by Astaroth - February 25, 2020, 11:36 PM
RE: all i need to know is where to start - by Rosencrantz - February 26, 2020, 12:24 PM
RE: all i need to know is where to start - by Astaroth - February 26, 2020, 11:24 PM
RE: all i need to know is where to start - by Astaroth - March 04, 2020, 01:42 AM
RE: all i need to know is where to start - by Astaroth - March 04, 2020, 01:13 PM
RE: all i need to know is where to start - by Astaroth - March 12, 2020, 07:09 PM
RE: all i need to know is where to start - by Astaroth - March 16, 2020, 06:55 PM