Ravensblood Forest all i need to know is where to start
Babe, there's something wretched about this
477 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Away
The smokey man turned and Rosencrantz found himself staring at the beast eye to eyes. He did not move, react, to express, he simply stood still and continued to observe the man. No foaming at the lips, and thus far there was no aggression - You're lucky the sap didn't turn out to be toxic. Is all he managed to spit out. Should it have been, the darker male would have been, and without a better way to put it, fucked. Rosencrantz was no healer and they were far enough from Rusalka for him to be a deadman walking. 

Even if it was safe to eat, there was no desire for Rose to shove his tongue onto that either unless it held some kind of health benefit. Going around licking trees, well, that didn't suit him very well he thought to himself.
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
all i need to know is where to start - by Astaroth - February 24, 2020, 12:04 AM
RE: all i need to know is where to start - by Rosencrantz - February 24, 2020, 10:30 AM
RE: all i need to know is where to start - by Astaroth - February 25, 2020, 11:36 PM
RE: all i need to know is where to start - by Rosencrantz - February 26, 2020, 12:24 PM
RE: all i need to know is where to start - by Astaroth - February 26, 2020, 11:24 PM
RE: all i need to know is where to start - by Astaroth - March 04, 2020, 01:42 AM
RE: all i need to know is where to start - by Astaroth - March 04, 2020, 01:13 PM
RE: all i need to know is where to start - by Astaroth - March 12, 2020, 07:09 PM
RE: all i need to know is where to start - by Astaroth - March 16, 2020, 06:55 PM