Sawtooth Spire I'm not the one to normally play the fool
128 Posts
Ooc — Kat
"Yeah, well," Quell yelled as she reared against a tree, watching the squirrel scurry out of reach, "your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!" She barked a few times for good measure, then pushed off the trunk and resumed all fours. Before trotting away to try her luck elsewhere, Q threw over her shoulder, "I fart in your general direction!"

Some time later (after a second failed hunt attempt), she found herself at what she'd come to think of as "Wylla's Puppy Pad." Although she only ever saw Ainhoa in passing, really, the two of them had really bedazzled the place. Soon it would be time to present it to the Eisen. As Q stepped inside and flopped down on the pile of soft skins on the cave's floor, she found herself hoping Wylla would reject is so she could claim it instead. She would share with Ainhoa, of course, who seemed like she would make a clean, quiet roommate.

You guys can skip me until they (presumably) come to the den, just give me a tap! :)
Members of Sagtannet are welcome to power-play Quellcrist (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not she's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!
Messages In This Thread
I'm not the one to normally play the fool - by Wylla - March 02, 2020, 01:26 AM
RE: I'm not the one to normally play the fool - by Quellcrist - March 02, 2020, 09:48 AM