Sawtooth Spire I'm not the one to normally play the fool
128 Posts
Ooc — Kat
"It's a puppy pad!" Quell exclaimed, ignoring the clearly rhetorical nature of the question and seizing on the opportunity to point out all of the features. Somewhere in there, Wylla asked the million dollar question, which earned a huff of good-natured laughter as Q admitted, "I thought about it. But I'm not full of aliens getting ready to burst out of my furburger." She shrugged, winking as she added, "And by sucking up, I stand to gain more in the long run."

Q withdrew to let Wylla take a look around inside the cave, drawing in a breath of fresh mountain air. She thought she caught Ainhoa's scent and she squinted, scanning the area around the crib they'd fashioned for the Eisen. There was no sign of her, so the yearling shrugged and took a seat, waiting for Wylla to emerge and say what she thought of the place. If she didn't want it for any reason, Q would be happy to take it off her hands, but she truly did hope the leader would find it suitable for whelping.
Members of Sagtannet are welcome to power-play Quellcrist (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not she's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!
Messages In This Thread
I'm not the one to normally play the fool - by Wylla - March 02, 2020, 01:26 AM
RE: I'm not the one to normally play the fool - by Quellcrist - April 05, 2020, 05:23 PM