Noctisardor Bypass What up my slugs
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
She nodded, If it changes, let me know. Preferably with a bit of warning if possible. And while you're here, if there are any goals you have, anything I can make happen, tell me. Reward were limited with someone who planned to leave, but there was always the hope that Arbiter could provide a place where she might be tempted to stay. Jomyo's plans sounded good to her -- Arbiter needed to stay, to keep the territory protected, to recruit whatever few she could find. Maybe with a couple of additional faces, she could feel more secure about the pack itself. She needed to do another count -- a few had grown scarce, but whether that was scouting or actual absence, she wasn't yet sure.

However, it was a slight lead into another thought Arbiter had, even if it might not be the most direct link, I know how to lead an army, but I know that not everyone here would do well in one. I've been trying to make sure that those that wouldn't fit had direction, but I suppose I'm not the most... Approachable. When you're here in the territory, would you mind being another option for them to come to? It's all the yearling boys, if you happen to run across them. Why it was literally all of them, she didn't know. Seemed a rather odd set, but luck was a weird thing, sometimes streaks happened -- just look at Arbiter's own luck right now. Arbiter just needed to make sure that she used what she did have, and between Spook being her own son and Pheiros and Ashlar not having their family here to guide them, she felt that if she was not the best guide for their future, then it was her job to find one better -- otherwise they might wander, permanently.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
What up my slugs - by Arbiter - March 04, 2020, 12:48 AM
RE: What up my slugs - by Jomyo - March 12, 2020, 10:53 PM
RE: What up my slugs - by Arbiter - March 14, 2020, 08:50 PM
RE: What up my slugs - by Jomyo - March 21, 2020, 01:17 AM
RE: What up my slugs - by Arbiter - March 24, 2020, 03:02 AM
RE: What up my slugs - by Jomyo - March 27, 2020, 09:23 PM
RE: What up my slugs - by Arbiter - March 28, 2020, 04:02 PM
RE: What up my slugs - by Jomyo - March 28, 2020, 08:14 PM
RE: What up my slugs - by Arbiter - March 29, 2020, 12:29 AM
RE: What up my slugs - by Jomyo - April 05, 2020, 10:54 PM
RE: What up my slugs - by Arbiter - April 08, 2020, 12:37 AM