Hoshor Plains Things We Said Today
Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
SORRY FOR THE LATE REPLY I JUST GOT DONE WITH SCHOOL, YOU HAVE MY PERMISSION TO SLAP ME

The voice of the Constable ran chills along her spine, but it shouldn't, why was she starting to be afraid? Perhaps it was her anxiety telling her otherwise. But the woman had to swallow her pride, this was her time to actually grow up. Vespera looked up to Ira, her violet orbs tried to communicate to the woman that she was different so instead of having angst in her eyes, she tried to look cheerful. But no amount of cheer could distract her from the twisting feelings that were swelling within her, so her glance immediately switched to an apologetic one as fast as flipping a switch. "Listen... I have been thinking about this a lot and uh..." She fluttered her eyes down to her paws, she hated feeling vulnerable but she had no other alternative. "Our first encounter back in Easthollow wasn't how I wanted it to go, I had a lot of self-doubts and was insecure, I didn't know how to express my feelings," the dark woman looked up to Ira to meet her gaze, wondering how she was taking in on this sudden apology.

But in her mind, she figured Ira wouldn't take in this apology, that she would scowl and tell her to leave the territory which Vespera understood. "I wanted to come to you with the opportunity given to me by Reiko since I am here at your territory to apologize for my attitude, I was a major brat," just saying that she was a brat feel like a punch to the gut. The cloaked woman gazed at Ira with the most sincere look she could muster up, she wasn't sure if it felt good to get her feelings out of the way.
A mistake is only an error, it becomes a mistake when you fail to correct it.-John Lennon
Messages In This Thread
Things We Said Today - by Vespera - March 09, 2020, 07:34 PM
RE: Things We Said Today - by Ira - April 03, 2020, 02:24 PM
RE: Things We Said Today - by Vespera - April 17, 2020, 04:04 PM
RE: Things We Said Today - by Ira - April 19, 2020, 03:28 PM
RE: Things We Said Today - by Vespera - May 22, 2020, 01:41 PM
RE: Things We Said Today - by Ira - May 22, 2020, 06:42 PM
RE: Things We Said Today - by Vespera - May 27, 2020, 06:49 PM
RE: Things We Said Today - by Ira - May 27, 2020, 09:30 PM
RE: Things We Said Today - by Vespera - June 09, 2020, 09:06 PM
RE: Things We Said Today - by Ira - June 09, 2020, 09:38 PM
RE: Things We Said Today - by Vespera - June 12, 2020, 06:40 PM