Stone Circle My heart was keeping time and we were dancing on the edge of something new
you are loved, you are loved more than you know
354 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn

"I know," she whispered. And they would belong together, always. The light and shadows played so delicately upon Siarut's snowy fur, she now could not help but draw nearer, could not help but close that gap that stood between them, a gap that seemed, at that moment, vaster than the ocean, vaster still than the sky between moon and sun, night and dawn.

"You are my moon," she said, to bring this thought to light, for it seemed so very important that he know, "I will always be your daystar," and she sought to rest her muzzle against his cheek, as if to divulge a secret meant only for him. "Let us not keep the light to ourselves." And these words she meant, only for him, and she smiled, knowing what this would mean -- praying, they were ready. "Let us fill this sad world with stars."

I'm good to fade here, or with your next post! I would appreciate just fading out and leaving the act to be completely off-screen, for my own comfort's sake lol <3
with every heartbeat I have left
I will defend your every breath, I promise
I'll do better