Blackfoot Forest come be the new string on my broken guitar
325 Posts
Ooc — Van
Very casually slides Evien in.

It was wholly by chance that Evien was in the woods that night. He hadn't meant to be out overnight, away from the territory, but he'd been caught up exploring and searching for herbs. The boy had managed to find some - western redcedar and sword ferns. Both invaluable assets to the pack; Evien had grabbed as much of them as he could manage, carrying the redcedar bark within the ferns that he'd arranged in a sort of carrying bag.

Suddenly, the smells became much more... complicated. Big cat and familiar wolf and unfamilar wolf and blood that made Evien's blood run cold. Dropping the herbs and taking off at a pace that was surprisingly quick for a wolf with only three usable legs, and he only paused when he was able to take in the scene.

Fields was bleeding, standing in front of a woman. Actually, cowering was a better word for it. Evien bristled automatically and hurried to get in between the two as best as he could manage, teeth bared at the offending woman and tail raising furiously. He wasn't sure if she was the aggressor, but she was making Fields uncomfortable and Evie was honestly not okay with that.

"Back the fuck off," he snarled, lips pulling back away from his teeth.
Messages In This Thread
come be the new string on my broken guitar - by Hathor - March 24, 2020, 08:27 AM
RE: come be the new string on my broken guitar - by Evien - March 30, 2020, 10:40 PM