Sea Lion Shores endure my heart
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
azreina does not want the sympathy she sees morphing upon the woman's face. sympathy wouldn't bring dacio back, no more than it had brought ingram or blodreina back. maybe, she considers wildly, she should scar her flesh in memorial to them — but tucks the idea away; at least for now ...to be reviewed at a later date. in the end, though, killing the other natblidas had been so much easier than watching those she loved die — or in the case of her father, coming across his torn apart body.

frostbound gaze floats away for a moment, watching as a thick strand of seaweed floats atop the frothy surf and twines around her ankle. for now, azreina ignores it. i don't know, azreina admits after a moment, going through the last time dacio and her had spoken — she takes a small, sharp breath as that thought stings. the thing she recalls being mentioned was blackhead's daughter, though the rusalkan had not been the one to attack osiris.

but perhaps, azreina thinks, she might be able to point her in the right direction. jus drein, jus daun, after all. she didn't have to be the commander to ensure that tradition stayed intact. he was injured protecting a packmate. his injury... it killed him. another pierce of a blade into her heart; still resilient as it beat and bled and withered within its prison of bone and sinew.
Messages In This Thread
endure my heart - by RIP Praimfaya - March 31, 2020, 06:37 AM
RE: endure my heart - by Norah - March 31, 2020, 07:00 AM
RE: endure my heart - by RIP Praimfaya - March 31, 2020, 07:22 AM
RE: endure my heart - by Norah - March 31, 2020, 07:40 AM
RE: endure my heart - by RIP Praimfaya - March 31, 2020, 08:18 AM
RE: endure my heart - by Norah - March 31, 2020, 08:45 AM
RE: endure my heart - by RIP Praimfaya - March 31, 2020, 09:56 AM
RE: endure my heart - by Norah - March 31, 2020, 10:58 AM
RE: endure my heart - by RIP Praimfaya - March 31, 2020, 12:51 PM
RE: endure my heart - by Norah - March 31, 2020, 01:29 PM
RE: endure my heart - by RIP Praimfaya - April 05, 2020, 12:03 PM