Wild Berry Meadow One for the Money
THE GOLDEN KNIGHT
212 Posts
Ooc — Impala
Well. This was particularly embarassing. As he had selected his choice in edibles his ears would ring with the impressing question issues by a woman. Ears rocked back against his head and he moved to face her. It was a fairly immediate reaction and Collision took up the look of a child feigning innocence. It was rare for him to be in audience with another. It was even more rare for him to feel shame. He would have thanked her for not watching his slow demise had the thought occurred to him. 

"No," His answer seemed almost non chalant. As though he were answering a much lighter question. There was an onset gravity for him as he tried to press the furthering of embarassment away from him, "Thank you for the information. That wasn't my intention," Damned things. This was why he was designed to eat meat and nothing less. You could always tell when that was going to put your ass six feet under. "Perhaps a thank you is in order," Ah, there it was. A final admittance of his very-close-to-a-mistake. Deduction brought him to consider she was probably a healer if she was able to identify something as odd as the use of a berry. Or was she too dark hearted to be a healer? In the case; why would she have saved him? "How do you know this?"
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA 

Messages In This Thread
One for the Money - by Collision - March 31, 2020, 07:37 PM
RE: One for the Money - by Scylla - April 01, 2020, 03:19 AM
RE: One for the Money - by Collision - April 01, 2020, 02:16 PM
" - by Scylla - April 01, 2020, 06:57 PM
RE: One for the Money - by Collision - April 01, 2020, 08:39 PM
RE: One for the Money - by Scylla - April 02, 2020, 06:23 AM
RE: One for the Money - by Collision - April 02, 2020, 11:02 AM
RE: One for the Money - by Scylla - April 05, 2020, 03:36 PM