Flycatcher Downs sweet little baby in a world full of pain
266 Posts
Ooc — Van
Clarence's ears drooped in disappointment, his posture uncomfortable and effectively cowed down by the smaller boy. The piebald's head was lowered and his red eyes flickered over to the bird again - it wasn't right for the body to just be lying there like that, he thought absently. 

His gaze flicked back to the gray wolf and he frowned, brows knitting together. "Why are you mad at me?" he asked quietly, tail hanging limp at his hocks. He couldn't fathom what he had done wrong, or the things his pack had done in the past. The only reason he was there in the first place was because of Santiago. "I'm... did I do something wrong? Can I fix it?" Maybe he could. All Clarence knew was that he had never seen this boy before in his life, and yet must have somehow offended him. "I'm not... I won't hurt you. Or anyone. I don't wanna hurt anybody."
Messages In This Thread
RE: sweet little baby in a world full of pain - by Clay - April 03, 2020, 02:12 AM
RE: sweet little baby in a world full of pain - by Clay - April 03, 2020, 02:52 AM
RE: sweet little baby in a world full of pain - by Clay - April 03, 2020, 04:57 PM
RE: sweet little baby in a world full of pain - by RIP Clarence - April 03, 2020, 06:12 PM
RE: sweet little baby in a world full of pain - by Clay - April 05, 2020, 02:49 PM
RE: sweet little baby in a world full of pain - by Clay - April 08, 2020, 02:17 AM
RE: sweet little baby in a world full of pain - by Clay - April 11, 2020, 03:33 AM
RE: sweet little baby in a world full of pain - by Clay - April 14, 2020, 02:08 AM