Porcupine Ridge [M] All My Loving
Babe, there's something wretched about this
477 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Away
here I am!! I'm gonna try to be more timely with this thread from now on for many reasons

Wandering back to the plateau for a moment, their leave was so sudden that he almost missed the trees and their view over the lower forest - a final goodbye was offered to the place he had originally called home with Rusalka and once he was comfortable with his parting moments on the plateau, he wandered down into the mountains. Once he was done here, his life would be filled with sea and sand, no longer the looming presence of rock and towering obelisks of trees and stone unless he wished to travel. 

Not long into his mountain travels, the ridge came in view. A breathtaking sight as he walked along it still on his journey back to the beach and moors where Rusalka was now staking its new claim. Distracted by the vale hidden within the mountains - where he had met that strange woman; it was fantastic from up here - that he was almost on top of Vespera by the time he noticed here there, watching the same view as before. 

As his eye finally caught sight of her, he remained for a moment in silence - his nose catching trail of her heat and in reaction, his tail flinched in response to his primal instincts kicking in. Remembering their last encounter, the paladin planted himself on the spot, refusing to move any closer. You shouldn't be alone during this time. The scent of a pack was upon her now too, so why did he wander alone?
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
[M] All My Loving - by Vespera - April 09, 2020, 06:27 PM
RE: [M] All My Loving - by Rosencrantz - April 12, 2020, 08:23 AM
RE: [M] All My Loving - by Vespera - April 12, 2020, 03:21 PM
RE: [M] All My Loving - by Rosencrantz - April 13, 2020, 04:32 PM
RE: [M] All My Loving - by Vespera - April 17, 2020, 06:47 PM
RE: [M] All My Loving - by Rosencrantz - April 17, 2020, 07:26 PM
RE: [M] All My Loving - by Vespera - April 17, 2020, 07:52 PM
RE: [M] All My Loving - by Rosencrantz - April 17, 2020, 08:11 PM
RE: [M] All My Loving - by Vespera - April 17, 2020, 08:23 PM
RE: [M] All My Loving - by Rosencrantz - April 20, 2020, 01:56 PM