Haunted Wood I’m left no choice
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Late but here we go

The howl sent a rush through his body his fur rising along his spine for a moment before he set off heading toward the source. As he arrived he swept his silver gaze along the small gathering of those already arrived as Serem made the announcement and then walked forward taking a seat beside the woman as if there was nothing strange or new about it at all. With a polite nod he turned to face the wolves he now lead his expression stoic as he had nearly mastered it to be though there was a quick nervous flick of his ears betraying him as Clarence immediately asked which were pups missing "Conquest and Famine" he answered readily already having checked when he found out himself. His eyes moved briefly to study the silent eery looking man who just stared as if there was nothing really happening inside his head. It was weirding him out so he turned to look at Santiago who he remembered had joined the hunt he had called the pack to about to address his offer when Memory spoke out and offered advice to start the search. A wave of aggravation sharpened his gaze as he looked to the freshly healed man "If they were in the territory they wouldn't be missing." the words were said with an turning up of his lips, the humor filled tone genuine though his expression did little to hide that he wasn't pleased with not being allowed to address the pack under his new title first. Taking a breath feeling uncomfortable as he realised everything he said was actually going to be taken seriously for once he thought quick "Search parties will rotate, two or three out at a time, going separate directions. Anything found is to be reported to me and Serem" the directions were as polite as he could make them when trying to keep himself from seeming like a weak child instead of a young king who was raised for this role "Those who aren't searching are to keep a tighter watch. Double the patrolling even outside of the woods and help keep an eye on the pups if you're trusted, otherwise try to hunt. Me and Serem will be working with everyone else" he couldn't think of anything else to say and awkwardly looked to Serem for her to finish up or add anything on. He didn't comment further on his status as Warlord hoping that nobody would speak out against him trying to issue the orders and just agree to work together on all ends peacefully.
3/10 mastery
Messages In This Thread
I’m left no choice - by Serem - April 16, 2020, 01:38 PM
RE: I’m left no choice - by RIP Clarence - April 16, 2020, 01:49 PM
RE: I’m left no choice - by Ghidorah - April 16, 2020, 01:51 PM
RE: I’m left no choice - by Santiago Arcos - April 16, 2020, 02:01 PM
RE: I’m left no choice - by Memory - April 16, 2020, 02:44 PM
RE: I’m left no choice - by Valour - April 16, 2020, 05:01 PM
RE: I’m left no choice - by Serendibite - April 16, 2020, 05:43 PM
RE: I’m left no choice - by Serem - April 16, 2020, 06:39 PM
RE: I’m left no choice - by Memory - April 16, 2020, 07:33 PM
RE: I’m left no choice - by Santiago Arcos - April 16, 2020, 11:53 PM