Noctisardor Bypass Relax - what you see is what you see
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
Unstable. Anything could come from this one -- so she would give him little but words and see how he tried to corrupt them. But what was he doing going on about abandoned children? Was he not near full grown by the time his mother had left? A tilt of her head. It was not the way she remembered him, Were you not the youth who wanted to be recognized as a man? I had applauded your ambition, celebrated your success. I had looked forward to you working alongside me. Is that now a regret? He had never seemed one to have needed an adult to guide him -- so why this sudden change? Even the weaker-willed ones she'd gathered from the past year had never really come to her for mothering.

The time that had passed colored Arbiter's view a little, but was it not something that became more clear in retrospect anyway? They were undoubtedly tailored for the situation, but none were lies, They never trusted me with the children, Merrick. Being a soldier just meant I was just a tool to them -- one who was willing to get my paws dirty so they could stay innocent. I made sure you and your sister were safe. And then when I had power I gave you opportunity, but I cannot change the past. Perhaps she would have done things differently if she knew what she did now, but that was a lifetime ago.

She couldn't remember which of the sisters was actually his mother, but in the end it didn't matter. The wolves who you should be after are no longer here, and no longer welcome here. Rannoch, Liffey, Laurel, Indra, Terance -- they all showed their true colors. Perhaps she was being a bit too hard on Terance, but that was the only one that was even in question. If he ever returned, they'd figure out the answer.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
Relax - what you see is what you see - by Arbiter - April 16, 2020, 10:03 PM
RE: Relax - what you see is what you see - by Merrick - April 17, 2020, 02:58 PM
RE: Relax - what you see is what you see - by Arbiter - April 18, 2020, 12:06 AM
RE: Relax - what you see is what you see - by Merrick - April 18, 2020, 08:26 AM
RE: Relax - what you see is what you see - by Arbiter - April 18, 2020, 12:37 PM
RE: Relax - what you see is what you see - by Merrick - April 18, 2020, 12:50 PM
RE: Relax - what you see is what you see - by Arbiter - April 18, 2020, 02:20 PM
RE: Relax - what you see is what you see - by Merrick - April 18, 2020, 05:56 PM
RE: Relax - what you see is what you see - by Arbiter - April 18, 2020, 08:00 PM
RE: Relax - what you see is what you see - by Merrick - April 19, 2020, 08:15 AM
RE: Relax - what you see is what you see - by Arbiter - April 26, 2020, 02:29 AM
RE: Relax - what you see is what you see - by Merrick - April 27, 2020, 03:42 PM