Seaside Moors my boy builds coffins with hammers and nails
Babe, there's something wretched about this
477 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Away
Dated before Erzulie gave birth!

Resting, it was a rare luxury these days, and yet, with Erzulie being ready to burst at any day now with new life, it was now or never. Lulled by the soft serenades of the distant waves, the knight was at peace at the moment as sleep slowly overcame him - then a call aroused him from the creeping slumber. A familiar call that called for him, and without a doubt in his brain, without hesitation the ashen defender began his quick journey to where the call had summoned him. 

It was her, he wouldn't mistake it for anyone else. It had only been weeks and finally, Tundra had come as she said she would. His heart raced with excitement, beating to the same strong rhythm of his thunderous paws as they whisked him to her swiftly - her pale pelage glowing in the moonlight like a dream, contrasted by her midnight companion perched at her side. Was it a dream? Did sleep take him to a time where she had finally come?

No words came to him as he approached, honey eye soaking in her figure as his pace slowed to greet her. A moment slipped by until finally his marred maw split to speak, I didn't think you would. There was no accusatory tone, it was a pleasant surprise for the lack of better words.
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
RE: my boy builds coffins with hammers and nails - by Rosencrantz - April 25, 2020, 08:22 PM