Northstar Vale I Know, I'm No Superman
THE GOLDEN KNIGHT
212 Posts
Ooc — Impala
If Collision could undertsand the discomfort his question provided it would have made the situation impossible for him, and so the answer was only observed with a simple understanding. That he had only made a poor observation based solely off of physical assets. It made sense that Yuudai came from the same place as Reiko. So did several others in this Empire and each of them seemed to possess similar appearances. Perhaps it was more beneficial where they came from to have such a dense look and be so lacking in color. 

"I see. You are a good man to keep to your honor so far away from where you came from," He had a lot of respect for the fact the boy upheld his duties even when they were no longer in the place where he had assumed the assignment. 

Collision was pleased that Yuudai agreed to accompany him. Perhaps they would be able to dismiss the lonliness that the late hours could bring. It was good for them to get to know eachother anyways. Collision beckoned his head and began moving towards the outskirts of the Empire. If something were to go wrong it would likely happen out there before the heart. 

"Are you continuing being a guard here? There's so many women expecting youth it almost feels daunting," Of course, he assumed he was understood. Expectant mothers plus all of the pups that landed and added recovery time would likely result in an extended period of concern. If something went south then it would always fall on the shoulders of those that could be assumed to be more capable. Of course, Collision did not know that Yuudai was an equally expectant father.
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA 

Messages In This Thread
I Know, I'm No Superman - by Collision - May 05, 2020, 09:33 PM
RE: I Know, I'm No Superman - by Yuudai - May 06, 2020, 10:26 PM
RE: I Know, I'm No Superman - by Collision - May 07, 2020, 11:07 AM
RE: I Know, I'm No Superman - by Yuudai - May 21, 2020, 01:49 AM
RE: I Know, I'm No Superman - by Collision - May 21, 2020, 02:04 AM
RE: I Know, I'm No Superman - by Yuudai - May 22, 2020, 05:21 PM
RE: I Know, I'm No Superman - by Collision - May 24, 2020, 09:55 PM
RE: I Know, I'm No Superman - by Yuudai - May 24, 2020, 11:44 PM