Northstar Vale I Know, I'm No Superman
THE GOLDEN KNIGHT
212 Posts
Ooc — Impala
they were both just men that stood by their birthright. protect with the strength they were blessed with. it was a good motive and a good way to use their skills. not to mention it was ultimately for a greater good and not anything with ill will like so many succumbed to. 

collision was happy that there was another so willing to lay down his life. it meant that there would always be someone to stand between her and any harm if one of them should fail. perhaps they could bond over a mutual respect to do exactly that. a respect for the pale knight grew. 

as they moved collision supposed there wasn't much going on. it seemed like it was going to be a quiet night, albeit the inner turmoil he only barely observed about the man. it was not his business and he did not wish to speak on something he would do little to understand, "who is your wife?" collision would make sure, if all else failed, he would silently make sure she was protected if he wasn't there to do so. brothers in arms, right? that was the code the grey man lived by. to the point he assumed all here did and would. 

"congratulations on becoming a father. i'm sure you're quite excited," there were a number of pregnant women within the vale. and collision knew there were no present whelps running the ground. it only went to assume yuudai was the father of one of the many pregnant women running around. he wondered what the coming months would bring.
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA 

Messages In This Thread
I Know, I'm No Superman - by Collision - May 05, 2020, 09:33 PM
RE: I Know, I'm No Superman - by Yuudai - May 06, 2020, 10:26 PM
RE: I Know, I'm No Superman - by Collision - May 07, 2020, 11:07 AM
RE: I Know, I'm No Superman - by Yuudai - May 21, 2020, 01:49 AM
RE: I Know, I'm No Superman - by Collision - May 21, 2020, 02:04 AM
RE: I Know, I'm No Superman - by Yuudai - May 22, 2020, 05:21 PM
RE: I Know, I'm No Superman - by Collision - May 24, 2020, 09:55 PM
RE: I Know, I'm No Superman - by Yuudai - May 24, 2020, 11:44 PM