Shimmering Sands sometimes they fall down for a reason
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
upon closer inspection as praimfaya draws nearer as the stranger doesn't give any sign that he was going to chase her off, she is struck by a false sense of familiarity. he looks like the woman who told her of verx's death ...the woman dacio had called blackhead and she wonders if it is coincidence or if he is related to her; and abruptly decides that it doesn't matter. there is a lonely, forlorn air about him that speaks to the compassion that she, no matter how barbaric she may be, cannot turn off.

it's a nice view, isn't it? she breaks the silence, gesturing towards the scenic landscape before them, eolian sands with a soft movement of her muzzle as she stops a few feet away from him. i'm not from the coast so it's always a marvel to me. he hasn't asked but she feels inclined to elaborate anyway. i'm praimfaya.
Messages In This Thread
sometimes they fall down for a reason - by Illidan - May 20, 2020, 02:54 PM
RE: sometimes they fall down for a reason - by Illidan - June 01, 2020, 03:16 PM
RE: sometimes they fall down for a reason - by RIP Praimfaya - June 02, 2020, 06:25 AM
RE: sometimes they fall down for a reason - by Illidan - June 03, 2020, 11:20 PM
RE: sometimes they fall down for a reason - by Illidan - June 04, 2020, 03:15 PM
RE: sometimes they fall down for a reason - by Illidan - June 14, 2020, 03:32 PM
RE: sometimes they fall down for a reason - by Illidan - June 27, 2020, 10:24 PM
RE: sometimes they fall down for a reason - by Illidan - July 12, 2020, 09:15 PM