Herbalists' Cache perjury and defamation
Moonglow
Gamma
w a y w a r d s o n
280 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Despite his intentions to remain unimpressed by the male physique, Valiant knew he had to make an exception to admire his cousin. He knew of Brave's mixed heritage, of course — it was impossible to miss, with his mother looking the way she did — but he couldn't help but think that Brave modeled the standard of their pedigree that Sunspot used to have her daughters recite, so that they would know a good mate when they saw one.

And Valiant himself, of course, was no slouch. He struck an obnoxious pose when Brave declared him to be out of the pipsqueak life stage — but then, of course, it was down to business, so Valiant shoved away all his pride and worries so that he could focus on their reunion.

"Thank goodness," he sighed, giving a little shake of his head. It felt, sometimes, like every time he left a place, disaster struck in his wake. Or on the way, sometimes, as if he was a lightning tree that could both draw trouble away from others unto himself, and neglect to protect them in his absence.

And how was he? "Same as always," he said, trying to add some chirp into his voice, but feeling that it fell a little flat. "I'm looking for my Dad again, I guess. He's about our size, maybe four years old. Silver all over with orange eyes. His name's Sunny, but I don't know if he remembers that. Or me. Or anything."

Being such a bummer appealed to his moody nature, but at the same time, he was embarrassed to be so emotionally vulnerable with Brave. Even though they were practically brothers, having been born on the same day and given almost the same name and all. "How are you and Journ? Have you found anyone yet? Aside from me, anyway."
Messages In This Thread
perjury and defamation - by Valiant - May 21, 2020, 06:35 PM
RE: perjury and defamation - by Brave - May 21, 2020, 07:38 PM
RE: perjury and defamation - by Valiant - May 21, 2020, 09:08 PM
RE: perjury and defamation - by Brave - May 21, 2020, 09:40 PM
RE: perjury and defamation - by Valiant - May 21, 2020, 09:45 PM
RE: perjury and defamation - by Brave - May 29, 2020, 12:15 PM
RE: perjury and defamation - by Valiant - June 10, 2020, 03:00 AM
RE: perjury and defamation - by Brave - June 14, 2020, 05:48 PM
RE: perjury and defamation - by Valiant - June 25, 2020, 12:09 PM
RE: perjury and defamation - by Brave - June 27, 2020, 10:08 PM
RE: perjury and defamation - by Valiant - July 22, 2020, 01:29 PM