Stone Circle Just to see how far I'll go
~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg
Siarut chuckled slightly at her tone, well aware that Valette knew he way around a brood of children. He was happy though, that the other mother had given Nanook her space. Sia had never seen the Matriarch with very young children, despite the fact that she had raised so many. But he could guess that Nanook's mothering style would differ from Valette's, he could imagine the conversations that would arise as they grew older. He found himself hoping that Valette was also pregnant, to see them raising their children together would be a blessing.

The conversation turned toward Arlette, which Siarut welcomed. He hadn't missed the flash of terror that skittered across her features, peaking his interest and worry even further. But he didn't mention it right away. Normally he was a straightforward man, spoke what he meant and voiced what he wanted to know when he wanted to know it. But this was Arlette. He didn't know her as well as he realized he should. He had learned from his sisters, from Nanook, from all the women in his life, that sometimes asking about specific feelings and circumstances could back fire. So the northerner nodded his head, sagely, hiding his own terror at the mention of the snowstorm. His years of experience making it easy to conceal. "A snowstorm? Impressive." Sia's voice was steady, but he was reminded of the last snowstorm he had weathered and the tragic consequences that followed. "And a lot to process." He conceded with a small smile.

"Was Kaito with you?" Siarut couldn't remember seeing the young man around recently, but then again he hadn't seen much of anyone aside from Nanook and of course the children. He kept a careful eye on her, worry seeping into his stare. She still seemed off, he expression still pinched and forced.
Inuttuk, Common

[Image: nsUn6t6.png?1]
{1/5} | {2/10}

Messages In This Thread
Just to see how far I'll go - by Arlette - May 23, 2020, 09:37 AM
RE: Just to see how far I'll go - by Siarut - May 23, 2020, 01:11 PM
RE: Just to see how far I'll go - by Arlette - May 23, 2020, 02:12 PM
RE: Just to see how far I'll go - by Siarut - May 23, 2020, 02:34 PM
RE: Just to see how far I'll go - by Arlette - May 23, 2020, 03:50 PM
RE: Just to see how far I'll go - by Siarut - May 23, 2020, 04:54 PM
RE: Just to see how far I'll go - by Arlette - May 24, 2020, 01:27 PM
RE: Just to see how far I'll go - by Siarut - May 24, 2020, 01:35 PM