Stone Circle Branches were sewn by the color of green
~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg
She offered and explanation for her late night appearance before Siarut could find words of his own. Something he actually appreciated. The brute nodded, glancing over at the towering rocks in the distance. "Bit far to get a good look. Don't you think?" There was an apprehension in her tone, a hesitation laid out easily for him to see. Curious. "I've never found them to be particularly interesting myself. Mind you I have no loved ones buried there." His olive gaze fell from the stones to the woman once again.

It was a little odd for a newcomer to wake in the middle of the night with the urge to see the sacred stones. Once or twice he had seen Valette and even more rarely Nanook wandering the stones late, obviously lost in a circle of grief. "But I sense you haven't woken in the middle of the night to seek out the company of the stones." His voice was uncharacteristically soft, as he tried to divulge her mindset and circumstances.
Inuttuk, Common

[Image: nsUn6t6.png?1]
{1/5} | {2/10}

Messages In This Thread
Branches were sewn by the color of green - by Oryx - May 23, 2020, 09:40 PM
RE: Branches were sewn by the color of green - by Siarut - May 24, 2020, 11:44 AM
RE: Branches were sewn by the color of green - by Oryx - June 30, 2020, 12:52 PM