Stone Circle Branches were sewn by the color of green
~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg
Keen eyes didn't miss the shiver along her spine or the ruffling of her guard hairs. Did the stones really disturb her so? Siarut thought, curiosity still reflecting in his olive gaze. She was obviously concerned by whatever ideas had popped into her head regarding the stones. Sia offered the boulders another look, as if to see something he had missed before. To see if there was some evil or darkness that he had never noticed before. Finding nothing out of the usual, he would mention it later perhaps. When it wasn't the middle of the night.

Considering how tight lipped she was about the stones, Sia was surprised she divulged her real reason for wandering so late. "Ah." The man nodded slowly, understanding and empathy suddenly exuding from his features. At her acceptance, Siarut joined her at the waters edge. Although he didn't stoop for a drink just yet, instead he appraised her for a moment longer. Thinking about what to say. "I — I never like talking about...my nightmares." His gaze was suddenly fixated on the water rather than his companion. Embarrassed to be sharing so much with a stranger. He was so far out of his comfort zone as it was, Siarut figured why not go all in. "But, my mate claims it would help. Would you —," he cleared his throat before finishing his sentence suddenly unsure if he might push her to far, "Would you like to talk about it?"
Inuttuk, Common

[Image: nsUn6t6.png?1]
{1/5} | {2/10}

Messages In This Thread
Branches were sewn by the color of green - by Oryx - May 23, 2020, 09:40 PM
RE: Branches were sewn by the color of green - by Siarut - May 24, 2020, 12:14 PM
RE: Branches were sewn by the color of green - by Oryx - June 30, 2020, 12:52 PM