Whitefish River To go back to a place much simpler than this
THE GOLDEN KNIGHT
212 Posts
Ooc — Impala
He was quite new to Kaistleoki. Reiko used to take refuge in this place and the fact that she trusted these wolves gave him a sense of relief. She was among friends here and not having to worry about how to run her empire or how she was going to get around as she got bigger and bigger. which, as time progressed, seemed to be a daily occurence. 

There was a minor uneasiness. Was every wolf within this place someone that she truly knew? Was every wolf here someone that resided before so that she could trust them? That being said--A good guard could often find him/her self not being seen or heard to carry out their duties. 

Today was no exception for him. He was not her babysitter and had never wanted her to feel as though he were watching her moves with judgement. He only wished to protect should the need arise. 

Reiko had gone to the lake and he had remained a fair distance away amongst the trees. He could hear her if she simply shouted. 

Time had passed and he had decided to make visual contact with his charge--so as silently as possible he slithered back to her general location and froze as another was near her. She did not necessarily appear uncomfortable (not anymore than usual given her current state) and so he refrained from intruding. 

The boy was a fair distance away. He could not hear their conversation and relied solely on watching body language. He would seat himself against the Earth and try to stay as down wind and out of sight as possible. If things should begin to look off putting--then he could easily saunter in without so much as an issue. 

Feel free to skip Coll. He is observing (Also doing the whole guard thing) so i'll post as my turn comes or like i said skip him if im too slow <'3 If either of you want to notice him please message me and we can talk about it <3
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA 

Messages In This Thread
RE: To go back to a place much simpler than this - by Collision - May 24, 2020, 09:04 PM