Seaside Moors No road map
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
wotd:advocate

it was a little disorientating, to say at the least, to wander the borders with rowan again. for it was an action of such familiarity and yet, the lands they moved along to protect were vastly different. the zeal to course through her when reinforcing the woodland's edge had never returned with such vigour anywhere else and her heart yearned for their home as she glanced out across the naked moors. exhaling lowly, she'd blink back to the boy as he piped up, smiling slightly as her head dipped in a nod. at least rowan was here, him and bertók, creatures born of the woods and reminders of the times that had passed there. "that's goodshe'd hum "if you like the sea i definitely recommend watching the sun set on a day when there isn't too many clouds. it's pretty spectacular, the sea literally eats it like a hungry wolfmemories stir in her mind at the words, infused heavily with a deep, blissful peace and it startled her a little to realise such a memory already existed within these lands. of her and the marred soldier, tangled on the beach as the day burned to a close...her smile remained as she cast the image aside and cast inky eyes back to the earthen wolf.

"i haven't seen him sinceshe admits, glancing across the moors as if she may spot his bulk rambling along but alas, all that peered back was shivering heathers and closely cropped grass. "i believe he's probably busy but i think i'll seek him out tomorrowshe looks back, eyes softening somewhat as she murmurs "don't feel bad or guilty about what he said, okay? i think it was a poor choice of wording on his part, as long as you reside within these borders you are as much this pack as anyoneher tone betrayed no doubts despite the stirring unease within her chest, the easy future by the sea seeming cast in claws of shadow at the man's careless words. she would seek him out tomorrow, she decided, she was not going to settle for such a blatant display of apathy towards fellow packmates. she would advocate for their rights here or she would...leave? she really needed to have some words with rosencrantz, but hopefully, hopefully there'd be no need to and this would blow over with the salty breeze.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
No road map - by Rowan - June 01, 2020, 05:59 AM
RE: No road map - by Tundra - June 03, 2020, 01:33 PM
RE: No road map - by Rowan - June 04, 2020, 10:18 AM
RE: No road map - by Tundra - June 07, 2020, 11:12 AM
RE: No road map - by Rowan - June 08, 2020, 01:30 PM
RE: No road map - by Tundra - June 08, 2020, 07:34 PM
RE: No road map - by Rowan - June 11, 2020, 10:08 AM
RE: No road map - by Tundra - June 11, 2020, 02:13 PM
RE: No road map - by Rowan - June 13, 2020, 04:12 PM
RE: No road map - by Tundra - June 22, 2020, 10:16 AM