Seaside Moors No road map
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
a smile flickers to life at the open curiosity driving the unabashed query forth as she allows her gaze to free itself of the rolling moors to glance at the boy for a moment. "something like thatshe muses "although forces like the sea and the sun are above us all, i am afraid we are not supposed to understand the true nature of their actions and why they do what they doshe blinks off to the distant gleam of the sea, rolling in all of her flamboyant beauty. "the sea is a force of such incredible power that i sometimes wonder what stops it from eating away at the earth we stand upon. yet then i seen it swallow the sun i wondered if perhaps the sun would allow the sea to devour her every night as a sacrifice to keep her world alivea shrug as she blinks back to her companion "but alas that is merely thought and wonder, the solid facts remain unknown to usand sometimes she wondered if that were for the best, as much as her curiosity burned with an insatiable hunger to unlock the secrets of the earth that wooed them day after day with its beguiling assets she believed that based off of how much bother wolves got into with their own miniscule problems, the issues of the earth itself would push them to insanity. 

dragged back to the present by the continued chatter of rowan, she nods carefully. there is part of her that yearns for him to remain here, his presence like one of the proud blackfeather trees growing stubbornly within the clutches of the barren moors but she understands the need to seek what he wanted. yet this posed a new question and she frowned as she murmured "that is something i actually wanted to ask you about...what happened? why did you leave courtfall without a word? moonshadow was worried sick, she asked me to look for you...a guilty blink at that, not wishing to remember that darkness that had engulfed her with greedy malice at the time. until she too had drifted from the world, a rambling shell with no tether. 

blackfeather? her ears perk at the word and she arches a brow at the boy, surveying him closely. she cannot help but see rowan as a child yet....he is not, the idea of him leading a pack seems absurd to her and not out of a lack of faith in his skill or ability. the wolf had grown to be a strong and yet kind character, the ideal leader yet it was so difficult to realise that it was a young man that stood before her now...not a curious child. she swallowed, how had time sprinted so far ahead? "a pack at blackfeather again sounds delightful...the wistful taint to her tone is not hidden as she blinks out across her current home. "i believe the melonii's are quite protective of those woods and there are many of them. you were born there, you've as much if not more right than them to make your mark there but...be careful nevertheless. they can be sneaky bastardsa sly grin tugging at her lips at the use of language, he was an adult now was he not? if he could lead packs surely he could handle such an adjective. 

growing more serious, she'd add gently "when you do decide to leave please do come see me first and if it's possible to let me know if you find @Moonshadow that'd be great, i miss hershe stops to sniff idly at a weaker point of the border before refreshing it and moving on "and if you end up claiming those woods as your own...consider me interestedshe wasn't sure how rosencrantz would feel about it but she could not ignore the pull in her chest at the idea of living within the forest's protective clutch once more.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
No road map - by Rowan - June 01, 2020, 05:59 AM
RE: No road map - by Tundra - June 03, 2020, 01:33 PM
RE: No road map - by Rowan - June 04, 2020, 10:18 AM
RE: No road map - by Tundra - June 07, 2020, 11:12 AM
RE: No road map - by Rowan - June 08, 2020, 01:30 PM
RE: No road map - by Tundra - June 08, 2020, 07:34 PM
RE: No road map - by Rowan - June 11, 2020, 10:08 AM
RE: No road map - by Tundra - June 11, 2020, 02:13 PM
RE: No road map - by Rowan - June 13, 2020, 04:12 PM
RE: No road map - by Tundra - June 22, 2020, 10:16 AM