Seaside Moors No road map
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
she hums her agreement, genial smile presented as she murmurs "i'm glad you found me too, even if you gave me a bit of a heart attack landing on the borders all roughed up like thatit's purred with good natured jest as shaded eyes follow the direction of his own vigilant look, focusing back on the conversation at the silent agreement that whoever it was was too far away to be investigated as they strolled along. an approving nod at his next words, brows arching at the steady maturity in which he delcared such a thing. he truly wasn't just the waggish child she'd met in the woods anymore, it was remarkable really to get to personally behold him growing not just physically but mentally too. "well i'm glad to hear that, seems you are already more mature than many wolves i know that are at least three times your ageand it is a shame, really, that she is not aware of his underlying thoughts tainting that sentence about creatures of different bloodlines to the wolf as she smiles her praise. 

a sigh billows forth now as she blinks off across the rolling moors in which she'd decided to call home. gazing forth until she caught that mettlesome glint of the distant, riveting sea. she wouldn't let rowan leave alone, she was certain of at least that much. rosencrantz would surely understand, in fact the man had never challenged her on her own beliefs and she was certain their new mateship wouldn't change such a thing. as for aningan, well he could hardly complain if she was getting rowan and the threat of the wolves with their petty hates out of his fur. "no i will go with youshe states, tone final "i wouldn't mind seeing the woods again and it would certainly be great to come across moonshadow. i simply can't make it a permanent departure, i would have to return here is alland she is not quite sure what stirs within her at the declaration, some weird twisted creature stuck between regret and acceptance. 

however it is his final statement that lands the most troubling blow as she draws up short, paws halting promptly to instead guide her in front of the boy as she peered close at him. a frown presses to her pallid features "do you truly think she'd come here looking for you?it had been her assumption that rowan had simply gotten very unlucky in staggering close to her home. and the nettled woman had decided to ridiculously take out past feuds on a child..it still made her pelt prickle with barely contained rage, but to think she'd actively seek him out? that was a different matter completely, and one much graver.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
No road map - by Rowan - June 01, 2020, 05:59 AM
RE: No road map - by Tundra - June 03, 2020, 01:33 PM
RE: No road map - by Rowan - June 04, 2020, 10:18 AM
RE: No road map - by Tundra - June 07, 2020, 11:12 AM
RE: No road map - by Rowan - June 08, 2020, 01:30 PM
RE: No road map - by Tundra - June 08, 2020, 07:34 PM
RE: No road map - by Rowan - June 11, 2020, 10:08 AM
RE: No road map - by Tundra - June 11, 2020, 02:13 PM
RE: No road map - by Rowan - June 13, 2020, 04:12 PM
RE: No road map - by Tundra - June 22, 2020, 10:16 AM