Seaside Moors People ought to stick together, that's the way to make a crowd.
194 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Wasn't sure if it was my turn or not, but I can remove/edit this if I missed something!

Stryx watched as the wolves gathered, keeping her eyes trained primarily on @Aningan until the other women began to speak. One held themselves back, appearing withdrawn. A golden woman with a lilting voice spoke to both the healers, and as Stryx turned her attention to her, she caught her eyes - the appreciation in them. A parental love. Stryx was silent, but she nodded, and then turned to the children who had become a pair of lumps.

The pale man that had come to them appeared to be in charge, at least judging by his posture, but it was the women that spoke and the women that showed appreciation. Stryx wondered if he was the father - but Raleska did not appear as invested in him, her focus on the red and gold pair. Stryx did not know what to do next; this was not her family and she had no place among this group of strangers, but she didn't feel inclined to leave in the same manner that Sugar Glider extricated herself.

The younger girl was saying her farewells. All that Stryx could do was wait and listen, trying to make sense of each individual and their connection to the new mother. Finally when there was a moment of calm amid the voices, Stryx added: If it is alright, I would like to stick around for a few days and make sure Raleska - and her kids - are healthy and safe. She did not mean to imply the coastal pack was the opposite in any way, though her tone was a bit clipped. She glanced to Raleska and then the two women, seeking their approval rather than the young ghost. I will feed myself and find some place to rest, so you won't have to worry about your supplies and caches... If that is appropriate.
Messages In This Thread
RE: People ought to stick together, that's the way to make a crowd. - by Stryx - June 15, 2020, 03:25 PM