Porcupine Ridge Praying for daylight
Seelie Court
Banned
272 Posts
Ooc — Tori
All Welcome 
@Awenfen if you're willing...if not, whoever else

She hadn't left his mind. Awenfen. 
Every time he thought of her the image of the hurt and confusion on her face ruptured his chest like a bullet. 
He had been so stupid. So arrogant, blind, stupid, posessive...
He found himself wandering the catacombs, a brief climb over the mountains. As close to Renian Empire he dared get. He hoped he would find her here...
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
I thought it would be fun to hop in! She looks exactly like Hime >8) and since they are in the same pack, should smell just like her too

Leaving the puppies at the care of one of the women in the pack, Hiromi or Awenfen (Hiromi if Awenfen does join this thread) Reiko decided to go for a little walk. She was sleeping far too often lately, and though she still felt rather groggy while wandering the borders of the Empire's claim, it felt nice to stretch her legs for a little while. 

Curiously she stared at the stranger who was wandering the borders, his smell was not something she recognized (he's been in SC not very long so she won't recognize that yet!), and in her blurred sleepy vision all she could do was approach slowly with a tilted head while trying to figure out who this was.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Seelie Court
Banned
272 Posts
Ooc — Tori
Pawsteps caught his attention and his heart quickened. Was it her? Could it be? 
She had ensnared his mind, and even if she decides she doesn't want to see him again, He wants to apologise. 
But as he pads eagerly closer, his wide, eager smile is quickly replaced with a dark glare. The Shewolf in front of him looks Identical to the bitch who had dismissed him at the borders. 
He bristles, a low growl in his throat. 
"If I hadn't made a vow to Lumiya that I wouldn't start trouble, I would rip your throat out right here." His voice is low, deadly, every muscle in his body showing his capability of doing exactly that. "I had done nothing to insult you or your pack...and you...I lost everything because of you." He stalks closer to (what appears to be) the treacherous snake, eyes flashing. In the gloom of the catacombs he couldn't see the softness in her eyes, the slight difference in posture.
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
A vowe to Lumiya? Who was this and why were they talking to her like it was nothing? Reiko had yet put the two connections together that this might be the male that Hime had turned away at the borders, the angry male that Ibis had told her about before the arrival of her children. Too much has happened since then, and she was so tired. Even with the fear growing in her belly, she was just too tired to react properly, to feel like her legs would coordinate with her brian to turn and run for safety. 

Stay away, you're not welcome here. He was aggressive and she was scared, but this was her lands and if he came any closer he would be trespassing! Already he was threatening, all she needed was a reason to call Collision for assistance or any of the knights - but right now, she had to show everyone she had some kind of spine. Maybe she can diffuse the situation and get this man to leave their borders, his attitude was all kinds of wrong.

Trying to fake it till she made it, Reiko stood tall despite the wobble in her legs and tried her best to focus on the man even if her vision was a tad blurry at this distance with sleep dusting them. Come any closer and I will be forced to call the guardians of these lands.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Seelie Court
Banned
272 Posts
Ooc — Tori
She warns him away, and something gives him pause. 
there is no coldness in her eyes. No gloating smirk. This one doesn't have the prideful arrogance of the shewolf who met him at the border. 
In a moment of horror he realizes his terrible mistake and all agression leaves his body. 
"You.... aren't Hime, are you?" He asks, cocking his head in confusion. Oh. Oh dear. He quickly backs up, lowering himself in respect. "I'm so sorry... excuse me. Your sister and I didn't meet under the best of terms...Its a long story but to put it shortly I was judged unfairly, treated like a common servant...she actually called me that..a servant..." He sighed. "I'm sorry... I'll leave if you want. I meant no disrespect. I was...Hoping to see Awenfen...but she obviously isn't here. If you see her...tell her I'm waiting in the willows." He hung his head, beginning to turn away.