Totoka River with lips made of glass
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue

praimfaya knows that would it be roangeda or crogeda in this woman's predicament: a hostile pack ...or perhaps a pack with violate and hostile members ... she would take immediate action. she was lucky that she'd had many warriors — herself among them — and could call upon crogeda to fight for her and their kith. but roangeda had fallen a long time ago and praimfaya sees no need in calling upon crogeda to deal with one bothersome and violate woman. and i am a trained warrior. praimfaya murmurs in solemn agreement. she was close to earning her mastery and she suspects that was why she'd walked out of there at all ( never mind donovan's interception ). regardless of the woman's skill level — praimfaya didn't know and hadn't cared to ask — she was unpredictable, unhinged even and that made her dangerous.

my wounds are being tended to, but thank you for the offer. praimfaya assures the seawoman with a soft smile of thanks, reminding the healing wanheda that she owes her life to stryx and sugar glider. praimfaya. my name is praimfaya.
Messages In This Thread
with lips made of glass - by RIP Praimfaya - June 16, 2020, 03:00 PM
RE: with lips made of glass - by Huā - June 16, 2020, 03:10 PM
RE: with lips made of glass - by RIP Praimfaya - June 17, 2020, 12:34 PM
RE: with lips made of glass - by Huā - June 18, 2020, 10:52 AM
RE: with lips made of glass - by RIP Praimfaya - June 18, 2020, 12:00 PM
RE: with lips made of glass - by Huā - June 18, 2020, 12:14 PM
RE: with lips made of glass - by RIP Praimfaya - June 18, 2020, 12:28 PM
RE: with lips made of glass - by Huā - July 02, 2020, 03:27 AM
RE: with lips made of glass - by RIP Praimfaya - July 03, 2020, 08:29 AM
RE: with lips made of glass - by Huā - July 03, 2020, 12:51 PM
RE: with lips made of glass - by RIP Praimfaya - July 03, 2020, 01:10 PM