Wheeling Gull Isle i fell asleep in a bubble bath and turned into a mermaid
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
At his question, she laughed aloud, tail wagging with her amusement. Probably not, unless you want your mouth taste very terrible, The siren teased, also reminded of their first meeting. A playful glance was paid to him, and then she darted forward to bat at the corpse too. It was fairly light, she realized her paw came into contact. And yet despite its lack of weight it had a stiffness to its shell. I wonder how it move when it alive. Like if it crawl... She pondered, imagining what it might've looked like under the sea, shuffling among the sands like an aquatic spider. The legs stuffed underneath it did not register as legs to her; they looked so strange and different from her own that she was entirely unsure how to understand its anatomy. 

In finding that it was completely dead, she carefully batted the thing at the edge so it would flip over, to view the other side. The other side was... well, less interesting in a way. Its back was fairly smooth despite the sand that clung to places. However, its badass spikes looked exciting, and she prodded one with a paw, backing up when she found it was (shockingly!!) sharp.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i fell asleep in a bubble bath and turned into a mermaid - by Huā - June 18, 2020, 12:31 PM