Blackfeather Woods She's Never Gonna Sing Them No More
486 Posts
Ooc — Zina
Though Taikon loathed the idea of being stuck in a single place again, he enjoyed the way that the grand woman spoke of her own life with her family. The fondness she spoke of for them was refreshing for him, as he wasn't really much fond of anything. When he had lived with the Farukans, they also had held control of a mountain. That pack had long been devoid of love, replaced instead with something construed as "reason" and logic that was really a masquerading power monopoly. This toxic way of life would likely forever prevent him from being able to see pack life as anything other than dystopia, either forming or in action.
Taikon hoped that for her sake he was wrong. He was certain that he was not.
Gracious asked him whether he planned to simply continue travelling. It was difficult for him to give a straight answer to this, as he didn't really have a direction in his life. He had never bothered to make real plans of any kind since his life had been ruined years ago. The wolf simply drifted with the tide, accepting whatever came and rejecting anything that looked like his old life.
Does it? Excitement was generally something he associated with novelty. I think it gets less exciting when you're forced to do something for the sake of it, he explained, but quickly realized his negatively would fast leech the joy from their conversation. Sorry, I only mean that I would not want to try to stake a claim to land that I couldn't possibly hold on my own. He, especially in a land filled with canines and other predators, was no match for any organized creatures that wished to take land from him. Travelling was certainly something he liked to do originally, but there were significant drawbacks to his vagabond lifestyle.
relatively thin from illness (Apr 13, 2020)
Messages In This Thread
She's Never Gonna Sing Them No More - by Taikon - June 18, 2020, 09:49 PM
RE: She's Never Gonna Sing Them No More - by Gracious - June 29, 2020, 12:19 AM
RE: She's Never Gonna Sing Them No More - by Taikon - June 29, 2020, 01:09 AM
RE: She's Never Gonna Sing Them No More - by Gracious - June 29, 2020, 05:58 PM
RE: She's Never Gonna Sing Them No More - by Taikon - June 30, 2020, 12:00 AM
RE: She's Never Gonna Sing Them No More - by Gracious - June 30, 2020, 12:24 AM
RE: She's Never Gonna Sing Them No More - by Taikon - June 30, 2020, 12:21 PM
RE: She's Never Gonna Sing Them No More - by Gracious - July 10, 2020, 09:25 PM
RE: She's Never Gonna Sing Them No More - by Taikon - July 13, 2020, 12:23 AM
RE: She's Never Gonna Sing Them No More - by Gracious - July 29, 2020, 04:38 PM
RE: She's Never Gonna Sing Them No More - by Taikon - August 04, 2020, 11:56 PM
RE: She's Never Gonna Sing Them No More - by Gracious - August 08, 2020, 12:28 AM
RE: She's Never Gonna Sing Them No More - by Taikon - August 09, 2020, 11:40 PM
RE: She's Never Gonna Sing Them No More - by Gracious - August 19, 2020, 10:20 PM
RE: She's Never Gonna Sing Them No More - by Taikon - August 20, 2020, 02:42 PM
RE: She's Never Gonna Sing Them No More - by Gracious - September 13, 2020, 12:23 PM
RE: She's Never Gonna Sing Them No More - by Taikon - September 21, 2020, 11:58 PM