Northstar Vale If only, if only
THE GOLDEN KNIGHT
212 Posts
Ooc — Impala
There was a simple moment of regret. That was a lie. He had regretting saying the words the moment he spoke them. The tears that had stained his face when he told her were not a lie. He had never wanted to tear her apart. She did not deserve what had been done to her. Hiromi was the loyal wife, friend, and mother who had not wavered. A sigh withdraw past quivering lips. He hadn't realized the emotion had taken such a toll on him yet again and his ears fell back before he finally succumbed to defeat.

"I hate it here," 

That wasn't always the case. He had adored living in the Vale. He hated what it had become. The rolling hills only hiding the oncoming crash. The pain decorated in charming promises of family and love...happiness. Wasn't that the goal. He wasn't trying to sabotage any one except Takeshi. He didn't want to inflict any more pain that necessary. Unfortunately she had become a casualty of war if only briefly. 

"I hate what this place has become. I needed your feelings to be genuine. It needs to be believed that Takeshi killed Yuudai so he can be dethroned...so...so maybe...just maybe Reiko will finally take action," 

His confession. The ultimate secret forged by the three so that things could change, "I want to love it again, Hiromi. I want to feel passionate about this place again," He caught up to his breath and a chill ran the course of his body before he could make any more sense of things in his head, "I only wanted to protect...happiness,"
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA 

Messages In This Thread
If only, if only - by Hiromi - June 30, 2020, 06:03 PM
RE: If only, if only - by Collision - June 30, 2020, 07:11 PM
RE: If only, if only - by Hiromi - June 30, 2020, 08:34 PM
RE: If only, if only - by Collision - June 30, 2020, 08:54 PM
RE: If only, if only - by Hiromi - July 04, 2020, 10:10 PM
RE: If only, if only - by Collision - July 05, 2020, 02:49 PM
RE: If only, if only - by Hiromi - August 18, 2020, 06:23 AM
RE: If only, if only - by Collision - September 15, 2020, 10:50 AM