Wheeling Gull Isle I dreamt about flying the other night.
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
A gentle whine from the sea dragon, and then blue gaze found Huā. It was big, Luli pointed out, and Huā nodded. She knew her daughter would grow in time, but sometimes the process seemed slow, and she wished that there would not be so many things to serve as a danger. And then, it eat?, a question which seemed slightly unfinished, though she supposed it made sense still if taken literally. Of course it ate. But was Luli worried about being eaten? But the girl had not asked specifically about this sort of fear, and if she was not thinking of it, Huā did not wish to plant unnecessary distress or nightmares by even bringing it up. 

是,是很大。可是在未来,你比他很多大。他吃小小的东西- 小鱼,小鸟,和小虫子。 Here she paused to lap delicately at the crown of Luli's head between her ears as she had many times before, hoping to ease her nervous shaking. 他也将被吃掉。我们去猎杀他。 在其他时候,我们尊重他的和平。 She added, not wishing her daughter to end up like that loner on the beach- causing distress and worry for the sea lions without making any real pursuit. Seaglass eyes flitted up again to watch the bird carefully, which only seemed to be looking for something on the ground as it pecked it way slowly across the grasses.
Messages In This Thread
I dreamt about flying the other night. - by Luli - July 01, 2020, 04:46 AM
RE: I dreamt about flying the other night. - by Huā - July 01, 2020, 05:28 AM
RE: I dreamt about flying the other night. - by Luli - July 01, 2020, 05:49 AM
RE: I dreamt about flying the other night. - by Huā - July 01, 2020, 12:17 PM
RE: I dreamt about flying the other night. - by Luli - July 13, 2020, 01:49 PM
RE: I dreamt about flying the other night. - by Huā - July 14, 2020, 03:04 AM
RE: I dreamt about flying the other night. - by Luli - October 21, 2020, 01:41 PM
RE: I dreamt about flying the other night. - by Huā - October 24, 2020, 02:16 PM
RE: I dreamt about flying the other night. - by Luli - November 10, 2020, 05:21 AM
RE: I dreamt about flying the other night. - by Huā - November 11, 2020, 04:48 PM