Ocean's Breath Plateau Looks like I've got a story to tell
Babe, there's something wretched about this
477 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Away
The gargoyle of a man stood for a moment while pondering her offering for him to approach. The thought of turning away and moving on was tempting, however, he hadn't spent much time with anyone other than just Rusalka wolves lately, perhaps some time with a stranger would do him good. A fresh point of view.

Sluggishly he moved toward her, to sit and look out into the direction she was while trying to ignore him and made sure that the marred side of his face was away from her instead of staring the young lady in the face with exposed flesh and teeth. Now what? It was meant to be more so thought to himself than verbalized, but the feeling still stood regardless of its intentions.

His eye wandering the abyss that she chose to stare into, seeing... ultimately nothing. No sunset or sunrise that he often found himself gazing at, just... wild empty space. Did she see something he didn't? Was she meditating? His eye wandered over to her now without moving his head and tried to make something out of this.
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
Looks like I've got a story to tell - by Simmik - July 03, 2020, 02:12 PM
RE: Looks like I've got a story to tell - by Simmik - July 03, 2020, 11:55 PM
RE: Looks like I've got a story to tell - by Simmik - July 07, 2020, 04:19 PM
RE: Looks like I've got a story to tell - by Rosencrantz - July 17, 2020, 06:44 PM
RE: Looks like I've got a story to tell - by Simmik - July 20, 2020, 06:40 PM
RE: Looks like I've got a story to tell - by Simmik - August 03, 2020, 07:43 PM