Hushed Willows we'll make our homes on the water
1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker
she nods, relieved that they are not strangers. something tugs at the back of her mind; something Artyom mentioned when Artemis had been returned to them. and whitebark wolves did not seem to be the only ones falling victim to this man and his followers, so it seemed. 

her brow furrows, relaxing after a beat. "he called himself donovan azura," she confirms, though it is evident that they are speaking of the same wolf. "I was looking for a packmate, Surya, who's been missing a while. another wolf, dark, called himself Dægmar, helped me fend off donovan." without him, she might have ended up like aphrodite. the thought is like a dagger to the gut, twisting slowly. 

she girl was a leader, then, akin to herself. the matriarch hesitates, wanting only to be homeward bound, to run through the night. but, if she is honest, she does not think she'll make it. muzzle tightens, worry gnawing at her heart, of that brute anywhere near her children. "thank you for your kindness, Luminya — I would appreciate it." she can't, won't, stay long, but even as the adrenaline from her flight fades and true pain begins to set in, she knows she'll have to remain for a few hours, at least.
Messages In This Thread
we'll make our homes on the water - by Dawn - July 21, 2020, 03:03 AM
RE: we'll make our homes on the water - by Lumiya - July 21, 2020, 05:30 AM
RE: we'll make our homes on the water - by Dawn - July 21, 2020, 10:50 AM
RE: we'll make our homes on the water - by Lumiya - July 21, 2020, 11:05 AM
RE: we'll make our homes on the water - by Dawn - July 21, 2020, 11:20 AM
RE: we'll make our homes on the water - by Lumiya - July 21, 2020, 11:34 AM
RE: we'll make our homes on the water - by Orlaith - July 21, 2020, 02:08 PM