Moonspear wake up, am I dreaming?
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
Huā believed the same as Hydra. Often she was regarded as a pacifist for the gentle ways she treated most, all the times she had ever been a pushover or taken little charge. But in her heart she believed in justice. She believed that criminals ought to be rightfully punished for what they'd done- and thus, as long as criminals ran free they would continue to be criminals, and bring their own death upon them. Hydra told the empress she would think on it, to which the smaller woman nodded. 

The suggestion which came next lit Huā's face brighter. The opportunity for their children to meet- and the seawolf much liked the idea of her blood mingling with those of a strong heritage, and perhaps forming connections there. Maybe in these lands arranging marriage was not so common, but Huā saw little problem with shoving puzzle pieces together until something clicked into place. And even if they roughhoused as puppies would- there was time. She did not know at what age children began developing crushes, but whenever it would be was the most essential time for playdates. Huā hoped this occasion would not be only the first and last. Absolutely. The siren agreed warmly with a nod, a smile gracing her features for a moment. Their discussion about politics and criminals was closing; thus Huā saw no trouble in asking What are their names; how old are they?
Messages In This Thread
wake up, am I dreaming? - by Huā - July 31, 2020, 04:10 PM
RE: wake up, am I dreaming? - by Hydra - August 01, 2020, 11:25 AM
RE: wake up, am I dreaming? - by Huā - August 04, 2020, 03:29 AM
RE: wake up, am I dreaming? - by Hydra - August 15, 2020, 09:43 PM
RE: wake up, am I dreaming? - by Huā - August 20, 2020, 01:25 PM
RE: wake up, am I dreaming? - by Hydra - August 25, 2020, 07:51 PM
RE: wake up, am I dreaming? - by Huā - August 27, 2020, 07:39 PM
RE: wake up, am I dreaming? - by Hydra - September 15, 2020, 12:36 PM
RE: wake up, am I dreaming? - by Huā - September 28, 2020, 02:41 PM