Hushed Willows I'm arriving, and it feels like I am home.
Everything lies within Emotion
483 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Two silent shadows stalked the queen to their borders - everyone still on-edge from recent events. The boy, however, smelled not of the Saints and acted in a way that made her trust him. Anyone that came to their borders in peace would be greeted with kindness, as it was the way of the fae.

Elysium, now such a beautiful name had stuck in her memory. Eleuthera had come from Elysium, the pack that called the willows home before somehow disbanding, leaving the forest free to be claimed by the fae folk. Seeing as those that were born here were yearlings now, made lumi believe the forest was uninhabited for many moons until the last fateful winter.

A solemn nod was given, and she stepped aside to reveal more of the lavender woman. I believe Eleuthera hailed from Elysium, did you not? She asked, a subtle invitation to join the conversation. She hadn't reacted excitedly upon seeing him at first like she had had with the mention of her sister, so perhaps she did not recognize Sundance, or it could be they simply hadn't met before.
Messages In This Thread
I'm arriving, and it feels like I am home. - by Sundance - August 02, 2020, 07:54 AM
RE: I'm arriving, and it feels like I am home - by Lumiya - August 02, 2020, 09:22 AM
RE: I'm arriving, and it feels like I am home - by Lumiya - August 02, 2020, 06:36 PM