Hushed Willows I'm arriving, and it feels like I am home.
the fire fae
423 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Away
It was family, it seemed. It faintly reminded Orlaith of her younger brother, he was such a nerd. The two were seperate litters, but also the only, of the litter. He was daintier, less athletic then she was, and preferred to stick by plants then to run into spars with her. She would, admittedly so, bully him as such. Then there was her cousin, and momentarily felt a disgust cross to her face. 

That guy was annoying, why was she thinking of him.

The guard looked between them all, and shrugged her thoughts away. He was officially invited, and didn't seem someone of bad origins, but Orlaith would determine moreso later. She got up, and started to retreat back to her patrols now that the intruder was settled.
[Image: dbsjoiy-a0dc5a12-726e-4fc9-9f6e-325ac868...sKmYWTqVa4]
Messages In This Thread
I'm arriving, and it feels like I am home. - by Sundance - August 02, 2020, 07:54 AM
RE: I'm arriving, and it feels like I am home - by Lumiya - August 02, 2020, 09:22 AM
RE: I'm arriving, and it feels like I am home - by Lumiya - August 02, 2020, 06:36 PM
RE: I'm arriving, and it feels like I am home. - by Orlaith - August 19, 2020, 08:56 AM