Redsand Canyon that was still learning the alphabet
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
i'm sorry this is so short. ;-;

the rank name of 'blade' is strange, but not as strange to her as the words that sagtannet coveted. praimfaya; however, is quick to put the pieces together. blade must mean warrior, both from renard's musings that donovan recruits little else and that she would best fit that role. hela told me that the saints is a warrior pack, praimfaya murmurs. it wouldn't be much of a warrior pack without warriors. she adds with a small laugh and a sweep of her tail. i have earned my mastery in the trade. war is all i know. and beyond that, she is good at it. it was bred into her: from mother, from grandmother, from great grandfather. beyond that, she is one of many commanders, many of whom were warriors themselves.
Messages In This Thread
that was still learning the alphabet - by RIP Praimfaya - August 02, 2020, 04:10 PM
RE: that was still learning the alphabet - by Renard - August 02, 2020, 04:39 PM
RE: that was still learning the alphabet - by Renard - August 02, 2020, 05:43 PM
RE: that was still learning the alphabet - by Renard - August 04, 2020, 09:45 PM
RE: that was still learning the alphabet - by Renard - August 05, 2020, 04:12 PM
RE: that was still learning the alphabet - by RIP Praimfaya - August 06, 2020, 06:44 AM
RE: that was still learning the alphabet - by Renard - August 06, 2020, 10:06 PM
RE: that was still learning the alphabet - by Renard - August 08, 2020, 11:48 AM
RE: that was still learning the alphabet - by Renard - August 08, 2020, 05:15 PM