Redsand Canyon Please fill up my soul [Pack Hunt]
Tha gràin agam air an t-saoghal
Health (100/100)
725 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Therapist
Warrior
From the rolls here and here, there will be one pronghorn herded inside the pass and members of the pack can decide of they receive moderate injury (That is optional, can be expected to have injuries to: the head, legs, broken ribs, broken paws, lost a tooth, or knocked unconscious. These are not supposed to be life-threatening (though can be if you with, these are just some ideas))
Awenfen trotted in rather late, but she couldn't hunt anyway. She was too sick still. So he gave her a smile which was returned before he set off.
They were put into action quickly.
Dove accompanied him, and Renard actually took his orders and went to the far side.
Good. He trusted him to care more about the pack than his pride.
As they cantered along, the wolves pushed in, bunching them up.
This was the dangerous part: keeping them together.

Praimfaya gave her orders which he could hear through the rushing wind.
As long as they got the weakest, then they would be ok. And stand an actual chance of eating.

They rushed towards the catacombs. The herd sprinting just ahead, and he pushed to try and catch up to stop them peeling away, hoping Dove could keep up. In fact, she had probably surpassed him, but his eyes were on the ungulates.

He pushed closer, earning himself a sharp kick from one of the stronger in the herd, hitting him square in the ribs.
He bowled over, panting before getting back up and continuing the chase.
He couldn't let the pack down. His injuries weren't too bad.

One remained, obviously slower in mind and body. Before it could catch up to its herd, Derg pushed up, blocking the escape. They would have at least one to eat then.
They'd be hunting again by the end of the next week.

They steered towards the catacombs, the shadow leaning towards them in the entrails of sunlight that were just now vanishing.
The perfect setting for the taking of life.
|  •  •  |
Messages In This Thread
Please fill up my soul [Pack Hunt] - by Derg - August 04, 2020, 09:53 AM
RE: Please fill up my soul [Pack Hunt] - by Dove - August 04, 2020, 02:06 PM
RE: Please fill up my soul [Pack Hunt] - by RIP Fury - August 04, 2020, 02:18 PM
RE: Please fill up my soul [Pack Hunt] - by Renard - August 04, 2020, 03:02 PM
RE: Please fill up my soul [Pack Hunt] - by RIP Praimfaya - August 05, 2020, 10:02 AM
RE: Please fill up my soul [Pack Hunt] - by RIP Fury - August 06, 2020, 12:11 AM
RE: Please fill up my soul [Pack Hunt] - by Derg - August 08, 2020, 09:50 AM
RE: Please fill up my soul [Pack Hunt] - by RIP Praimfaya - August 08, 2020, 10:58 AM
RE: Please fill up my soul [Pack Hunt] - by Renard - August 08, 2020, 11:34 AM
RE: Please fill up my soul [Pack Hunt] - by Necahual - August 08, 2020, 02:02 PM
RE: Please fill up my soul [Pack Hunt] - by RIP Fury - August 08, 2020, 10:49 PM
RE: Please fill up my soul [Pack Hunt] - by Dove - August 12, 2020, 05:23 AM
RE: Please fill up my soul [Pack Hunt] - by Derg - August 12, 2020, 07:17 AM
RE: Please fill up my soul [Pack Hunt] - by RIP Fury - August 16, 2020, 06:43 PM
RE: Please fill up my soul [Pack Hunt] - by RIP Praimfaya - August 20, 2020, 04:34 AM
RE: Please fill up my soul [Pack Hunt] - by Derg - August 21, 2020, 12:41 PM
RE: Please fill up my soul [Pack Hunt] - by Renard - August 22, 2020, 04:03 AM
RE: Please fill up my soul [Pack Hunt] - by RIP Fury - August 26, 2020, 05:48 PM
RE: Please fill up my soul [Pack Hunt] - by RIP Praimfaya - August 27, 2020, 12:12 PM