Stone Circle I'll hang my head beside the willow tree
~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg
His return from patrol was met with the tangy scent of copper and the vibrant glare of red. Blood trailed along the ground, churning with the scent of Oryx and the faint scent of a less familiar canid. But, Siarut did remember it. He snarled as he dropped his head and followed the trail. As his packmates scent grew stronger, the intruders wained, but was met swiftly by that of his son. Picking up his pace to a trot, Siarut happened upon the ebony woman just as his eldest rammed into his legs.

Looking down at the boy, with a raised brow and a slightly narrowed gaze, Siarut obviously portrayed his disapproval. But now was not the time to reprimand his son. "Sit. And stay there." He spoke softly, sidestepping the boy who dropped his head with a solemn nod, but his curious gaze still trailed his father to see what he would do now.

"Oryx? What happened?" Concern dripped from his words, and he approached slowly his head lowered crouching slightly to seem less intimidating. "Ouch." He muttered softly, seeing the leaking wound atop her head and the torn skin. With a grimace, he refocused on her eyes, seeking an answer.
Inuttuk, Common

[Image: nsUn6t6.png?1]
{1/5} | {2/10}

Messages In This Thread
I'll hang my head beside the willow tree - by Oryx - August 05, 2020, 12:43 PM
RE: I'll hang my head beside the willow tree - by Oryx - August 05, 2020, 08:11 PM
RE: I'll hang my head beside the willow tree - by Siarut - August 05, 2020, 09:43 PM
RE: I'll hang my head beside the willow tree - by Oryx - August 06, 2020, 11:51 AM